MegaMc® 824/Rolling 824
The McElroy MegaMc® 824 is a mix of muscle and versatility. Operators can butt fuse polypropylene pipe sizes from 250mm to 630mm.
The 824 features hydraulically powered assists for all fusion operations, including the jaws, pipe lifts, heater and facer.
The Rolling 824 incorporates a universal 4-jaw carriage that can be easily removed for fusion operations remote from the vehicle. For installations in limited space, the outer fixed jaw and skid can be removed from the carriage, converting to a 3-jaw carriage for tight installations.
The 824 features a powerful hydraulic facer for fast and efficient facing of pipe ends.
- Track-mounted, self-contained, self-propelled, all-terrain
- Hydraulically pivoting heater and facer/trimmer, no cranes needed
- On-board generator for powering heater
- Patented Centerline Guidance System for equal distribution of force around the joint
- ISO-compliant industrial Teflon-coated heater plates
- Dual hydraulic pipe lifts
- Dual Speed Tracks
- Removable 3- or 4-jaw carriage for close quarter use
- Wireless Remote Control ensures safe efficient working environment and precise machine placement
- 17+ hours operational fuel tank capacity
- Serrated jaws and inserts keep pipe from slipping during fusion
- Powerful hydraulic facer for facing the toughest pipe with ease