The TracStar 630 is mounted on independently controlled, self-propelled tracks and features a wireless remote driving control. Both models are hydraulically powered to assist all fusion functions including the operation of the jaws, pipe lifts, heater and facer. The machines allow for butt fusion of most fittings without special holders or removal of outer jaw. Mitered inserts are available for fabricating ells.
The Automatic TracStar 630 controls and monitors the heat, soak, fuse and cool cycles. It has a built-in datalogging feature that keeps a record of each fusion joint, which allows you to verify joint integrity.
- Track-mounted, self-contained, self-propelled, all-terrain
- Hydraulically pivoting heater and facer/trimmer, no cranes needed
- On-board generator for powering heater
- Patented Centerline Guidance System for equal distribution of force around the joint
- ISO-compliant industrial Teflon-coated heater plates
- Dual hydraulic pipe lifts
- Dual Speed Tracks
- Removable 3- or 4-jaw carriage for close quarter use
- Wireless Remote Control ensures safe efficient working environment and precise machine placement
- 17+ hours operational fuel tank capacity
- Serrated jaws and inserts keep pipe from slipping during fusion
- Powerful hydraulic facer for facing the toughest pipe with ease